Online Licensing Announcement Most forms for the Kentucky Board of Alcohol and Drug Counselors are now submitted online, including the applications and supervision forms listed below:
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Application
- Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor Application
- Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor Associate Application
- Registered Alcohol and Drug Peer Support Specialist Application
- Temporary Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Application
- Temporary Registered Alcohol and Drug Peer Support Specialist Application
- Inactive Application (Active to Inactive Status)
- Reactivation Application (Inactive to Active Status)
- Reinstatement Application (Expired to Active Status)
- Form 4 Request to Provide Supervision Form
- Form 7 Supervision Evaluation
- Form 14 Supervision Annual Report
- Form 17 Reinstatement Application
- Form 19 Re-Examination Application
The following applications must still be completed via the paper application, but these will also be transitioned to the online process soon:
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Associate I
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Associate II
- Certified Clinical Supervisor
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor
For current licensees of the Kentucky Board of Alcohol and Drug Counselors, and those licensed by any other board under the Department of Professional Licensing (DPL), the applications are now available online through your eServices account.
New applicants who have never been licensed by any board under DPL will use the following link to apply: https://oop.ky.gov/DPLServices/NewApp/Welcome.aspx.
If you have any questions, contact the Board Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.